Saturday, November 28, 2009

Success

So after a bit of reworking we got my files to work. Let's just say the cutter has issues with certain things ... and needs some work on its mirrors that has not been in the budget to fix for some time. I got some great ideas from the tech while I was there though. She suggested sand blasting to get the effect I want on one piece specifically, and thought cutting out the stencil design on the laser cutter would work, I am thinking that a vinyl stencil would work too though. Hmmm........ I had already thought of etching glass but that is another thing she suggested with acid resist paper. I love one of the designs I reworked for the laser cutter, want to sand blast the other and am thinking of improving the other with that as well. Here are the pictures:

One Drop Ripplessss



Organic



Fern/Branches



No comments:

Post a Comment